Be more self-assured taking the next step in your career when participating in a job interview.
People who are starting his/her career, people who are seeking a promotion, people who are looking for a better opportunity, or anyone who wants to take the next step in his/her career.
Curso ministrado em inglês
- The essential information needed to impress a potential employer;
- How to prepare for a job interview;
- How to introduce yourself;
- The most common questions and how to answer them;
- What to avoid doing during an interview;
- Questions that the candidates should ask the interviewer;
- And tips that will make all the difference when undergoing the next job interview.
Graduated in Marketing and post graduated in English Language. With extensive international experience, and 16 years in the field of foreign language education, teaching business people in Company in several national and multinational companies. Furthermore, developing a coaching work according to each student’s needs.